Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Obsessed

Geez, I've been so lazy to blog lately... I hate this feeling where if I don't blog, all my memories will be lost into space cause I've such bad memory and I really do need to record it down somewhere.

But oh wells, I only remember this:

We were watching Obsessed the other night (yeah, the one with Beyonce) and we kinda got into a lil cold war. Cause the husband was like so loyal to his wife, even when this other woman was trying so hard to seduce him.

So, I asked him whether he would be as loyal if a woman was grabbing his crotch trying to shove her tongue down his throat.

He looked at me with wide eyes and shrugged.

I was like "WTF IS DUNNO?!"

And I got pissed. Like that how to trust man serious.


So we watched the movie quietly, with the distance a big elephant could've perched itself between.

After the movie, he apologised and said that of course he wouldn't cheat. And that he was sorry he was thinking too much on his part.

That was really sweet(:

Hah, random.

No comments:

Post a Comment